Club Mulgoa

Friday, July 01, 2016

GRY SEH WBC OSH TAS

I bought GRY because it announced a great exploration outcome but no one wanted it.  It has gone up nearly double in under 3 months; bought at 9.9c, gone to 19.0c.  This partly because a Canadian gold company (also listed in ASX) wants to take it over.  Today, at under the bid price, my total GRY holding has gone green.

SEH has dropped from 11c to 10c but the good announcement with sale of gas is ignored by the market.  Should I top up more?

WBC was bought when investors were dumping it recently.  I snapped up at under $28.91about 3 weeks ago.  Now at $29.28.

OSH was snapped up last week when Brexit was an issue and I got it at $6.21; today $6.86.  It is trying takeover Interoil...  Board members of Interoil are happy but a small group of shareholders is not, including the founder.  Today, someone else yet unknown, has a rival bid for Interoil; no details out.

No one wants TAS but I can't understand why.  Even when EDE was falling in value, it is worth a lot more from just its holding in EDE and EDEO.  EDE and EDEO combined is worth about 34c each TAS share!  Currently, TAS is only 16.5c with NO debt.  I topped up at 25c in mid-April when it was worth about 45c.  Maybe I should buy more TAS, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home