Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

AMI

I rarely invest for the short term where logic does not apply. And I can't compete with insiders, smarter investors and resourceful fund managers. So when logic works in the short term, it is most rewarding and satisfying!

Only minor problem is I don't know how rewarding it is! This miner wanted to raise capital; normally that is bad news because a selected few get to buy at a much lower price. I am NOT one of the selected few; usually the big funds or board members. This particular miner extended the offer to all their investors in a share purchase plan. I plunged in immediately but it won't tell me how many shares I am allocated until another week at least.

When its exploratory success has been so tantalising, it is crazy not to support the management! And today, it found another nice vein of gold :-) and the price of gold has been going up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home