Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Little non-treats...

Those who wanted to buy Bitcoin or asked about Bitcoin investment do not buy me a coffee for telling them not to invest in it. Their potential loss is not seen as relative 'paper' gain.  Of course, if you had invested before housewives or retirees became interested, you would have done very well; in fact a huge paper gain.

Those who didn't buy what I bought or topped up do not buy me coffee either because they missed out on some very spectacular gains.  Lithium, cobalt (sold), FBR and even BHP and RIO have done well.  I was trying to latch onto vanadium stocks but they have bolted too.

Those who bought what I topped up won't be buying me coffee either!

Nice to know I have had an incredible run recently but the market can change suddenly...  When the market rises, you want to rise more.  When the market falls, you want to fall LESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home