Club Mulgoa

Thursday, December 26, 2019

2020 Tips

I am not a professional tipster nor qualified to give financial advice.  I am only quoting these stocks because they will be foci of my buying, especially if they drop in price.

Based on their announcements, with more orders coming in than they can fulfill past orders and 2020 will already have enough work to satisfy their annual performance, I say EOS will be my top tech stocks.

Gambling is very resilient and even more so during tough times.  For a strange reason, the more financially down a person is, the more they gamble in the misguided hope of hauling themselves out of their crevices.  The odds are severely against them yet they enjoy the thrill of winning (or rather losing!).  Hence, I put PBH high on my list too.

My last tip?  This one is not for performance but for the same reasons why expert market punters recommend them.  That is they are blue chips; beacons of stability, sensible financial choice and very little difference between buy and sell prices.  For these, I pick a couple and will only chase them when markets briefly dump them.  They are profitable companies with a long history of good dividends derived from their profits, have a government-sanctioned near monopoly and most importantly, their share price just kept growing (not phenomenally but reliably) over many years.  Here I pick ASX first and then SYD.  The banks are now laggards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Coincidental or brilliance?

EOS and PBH are my recent top performers. And because I nominated them as my top performers for 2020 and because SYD and ASX are both riding high (so not buying them), I have topped up big on these two stocks, even though they are near or at their peak in share price. Yes, topped up big because I discarded some disappointing stocks (tech and mining) to replenish my coffer.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Another crazy day for both PBH and EOS, my two best performers for 2020 so far (also two stocks I picked as likely best performers among my portfolios). With no good announcement, they are both rocketing up.

PBH, topped up at around $5.47 a week ago, now $6.45
EOS, topped up at $8.02 a week ago, now $9.66

I wonder who are these crazy investors who keep bidding the buy price up?!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home