Club Mulgoa

Monday, October 11, 2010

AVB

Trading halt yesterday, pending release of drill results.

So that means, either it is very bad or very good. As long as it is not due to "placement" which is horrible for the small investor. I will know tomorrow but based on 'visual inspection', I would say the grade will be high.

By the way, there is a lot more to explore in AVB tenements and so far it looks very promising for the other areas.

When SFR went from 5c (2008) to over $1, people thought that was it. Yesterday, it was over $7. It was on my radar when it was that low but I ignored a lot of the emails sent to me, at my request, by the company! Sometimes, gasmen are not that smart.... but I salvaged my reputation. I bought when it was under $2, sold the lot at $3.64 to create cash for the SPP at $3.20 and topped up during the Greek Crisis when, again with good announcement, the share price didn't move. Market never learns so I benefit! It is not courage but 'calculated risk'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home