Club Mulgoa

Friday, October 01, 2010

Gold near Tropicana

I used to own shares in IGO but I got rid of it for a profit to buy others.

Near Tropicana is EKM and what a good write up recently. And when I was reading EKM presentation, on one chart to display value, I notice one company had lower EV than EKM in Sept 2010. That was AZX. So I read up on it.... and it has good gold grades and looks promising but it has already run hard. Then I saw the options so I could get more shares and pay the other bit later. It was so difficult to resist! I did get rid of a non-performing miner and replaced it with AZX. Sometimes, I do lose but it is nice to clear off some deadwood.

Will gold lose its shine? China is investing in it.....

I can tell you that tin is not losing its lustre! My MLX has already jumped >30% within a fortnight. And SRZ recently announced a Tasmanian discovery. Em.... just look at its trend over 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home