Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 weeks low

The ASX is at a 7 weeks low apparently. Because my stocks are high risk, they were marked down drastically today. But compared to 7 weeks ago, I am still ahead!

The Koreans are exchanging fire at the moment, the Americans are still struggling and China is trying to control its economy. But gold is relatively steady, oil is still over USD$80 and commodities have not collapsed. The PIGS are big irritants but small in stature.

I am forever an optimist. Big fall today, another fall tomorrow and then the law of average will compensate. So I bought more today but my cash from sale of QBE is vanishing! I put in lows for some stocks and collected them and also 'gambled' on MNB. Can't spend $15000 on any SPP anymore :-( until I sell something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home