Club Mulgoa

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Proactive presentations...

About a month or two ago, I went to another Proactive meeting and SLR presented. I like its story and it is a gold producer and explorer. Both aspects are doing well. I bought when it fell a little but it has fallen even further. However, I am an optimist with this company. Next resource upgrade is in Jan 2011. Most of the main areas where they are mining have not been drilled beyond 100m. Gold mines in South Africa are a lot deeper!

The share price will get a lift when it announces drilling results... if it is good.

After that meeting, I also bought AVA because it has tenements with lots of greenstone belt in it. It has gone up by >70%.

Last Wednesday, I went to another Proactive meeting for the last time this year. This time I like SXX, RAM and AFR. If the price of SXX does not come down next week, then I might just buy it at market price. At the moment, I put a buy at 2.8c. Even at 3.5c, I reckon it is still great value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home