Club Mulgoa

Monday, November 22, 2010

DJ Index

We remain servile to the USA. If it falls, it is not common for Aussie ASX All Ord to rise. While we are dependent on China for trade, it is US sentiment that rules. After all, there is no bigger consumer than the Yanks. The good news is the price of gold has not moved much. After China raised its interest rate, commodity prices fell markedly but this has stabilized so we can look forward to a less disastrous fall today,

Whenever the market falls, I look at it as a good time to buy although I am running out of cash unless I sell. Any fund manager who kept QBE or WOW should not be complimented. These were expected to rise after GFC but it is already nearly 2 years and nothing has much improved. WOW is facing competition from a better run Coles under WES. Maybe I should get rid of my WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home