Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BSR, GMM and ABU

BSR has dropped to 17.5c! I topped up yesterday at 19c and most of my stocks were bought at =>20c. The price of gold has not fallen below USD$1300 per oz and the AUD has fallen to under 98c. That means price of gold in AUD has not fallen much. Most of my West African gold miners are doing well in spite of market falling.

I don't know why BSR kept falling in value. Maybe someone knows that the next drilling result is bad but this is illegal and I don't know if this is true. This BSR is actually an explorer AND PRODUCER! Why it is falling, I have no idea other than attributing it to silly sellers. I have always loved silly sellers; can't get enough of them!

Not only BSR... I have also topped up ABU at 3c. CQT didn't give me all my SPP application so I have a little spare cash to play with! GMM didn't drop far enough for me to pick up a few more shares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home