Club Mulgoa

Saturday, November 13, 2010

CDU

I cannot figure out its drilling results. In the past, the results are spectacular, yet the share price movements rarely moved in synchrony. Something tells the big institutions not to invest in it. When the JORC compliant resource was finally announced based of drilling results, the quantity was way below expectation so there was a crunch.

On Friday, with over 60m of high grade copper, the share price only went up by about 10%. Normally it would have been a bigger leap. If more base metals are found in this area, then I would think about investing more.

I sometimes wonder whether WM deliberately painted a lousy picture to stop big companies moving into its registry, and it also gave his cronies an opportunity to top up. I topped up a small parcel at $2.40+. That small parcel has given me nearly $1000 profit though :-) Sometimes it pays to be brave and stupid! But on Monday, it will fall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home