Club Mulgoa

Friday, November 12, 2010

Small Caps

If you read the article on small caps in Eureka Report, you will note that it has gone up by 3x the All Ords.

I have hardly bought any blue chips in the last 3 months and neither have they been raising capital via entitlements or SPP. Some new shares raised by the small caps have been phenomenal. RIA at 30c, now over 60c. MMR at 50c, now 80c. And then there are the West African miners, GRY and SBL. I wonder how long this good time will last.

Luckily my surgeons don't have to worry about me retiring early. I love the company of my nurses and it is still mentally challenging and more rewarding to earn by physically working. I will give up when I can no longer keep up with the stresses of being responsible for patients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home