Club Mulgoa

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy day at the market

This is not a day I expected my portfolio to behave crazily. No, I am not complaining but I never like it when stocks rise (or fall) massively without good reasoning.

EKM made a good announcement but EKMO fell more than 20%. Maybe the gamblers are expecting solid gold from the drilling.

My stocks went up by 2% against the market 0.65%. There are too many to comment on so I won't. But BSR went down! This is THE West African miner in my portfolio to top up at the moment. There are too many impending SPPs so I am going to run out of cash.

Someone, not any of my readers, has been buying up AZX. It has gone up a lot since my comment about how cheap it is. No one listened? I know one did but missed out at a lower price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home