Club Mulgoa

Sunday, November 07, 2010

ALY

I bought ALY at the end of Sept 2010.

Why did I buy? It had just reported good grade of gold... and more importantly, it is next to SFR Degrussa deposit. It is one of few nearologies around SFR that has not gone up a lot in share price.

Why has the share price not gone up? Dumb or ignorant investors, I think. I don't know why otherwise. So I bought the shares.

Today after 6 weeks, it is up 60%. This is much higher than metal index rise on the ASX. Am I smart? No, I think the rest of the market is du.... or ignorant. Is it too late to buy into ALY? Inshallah! It has not even started digging much. The copper is nothing much to brag about but the gold grade has been good, not spectacular. I won't be selling until more drilling results are released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home