Club Mulgoa

Friday, December 17, 2010

AZXOA

Why did it go backwards at one stage recently after a good announcement? I have no idea but those moments are the best time to pick up new shares! The stock market is full of investment opportunities but my favourite past-time is to collect shares from incredulous sellers. Perhaps, they know more than I do.... and I am their silly buyer.

My options have gone up by nearly 40% over 3 months. Cilla says I am no longer thrilled unless a stock doubles in no time. Not true. Even 10% over a quarter is a good outcome and I love to see my stocks turn green on CommSec. Hardly anyone reads my blog but that is no loss to me as long as I am profiting! My postings must be one of the most profitable blogs to follow yet... ... no one advertises on it except for my own bragging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home