Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

DJ's puppy

We will follow DJ's lead today and the ASX will rise. But when it is such a huge jump, my stocks usually get left behind because institutions are only interested in the top 200. While price of oil has gone up, the price of gold lifted by a much smaller margin. AUD has also moved to over 96c, so the effect on gold is negative. Today, it will be the turn of the banks. And WOW and QBE which I have sold recently to fund my many small mining purchases.

What is most delightful is that many of my seedlings have sprouted and rising! My two new puppies haven't chewed the new leaves yet but they have trampled a few. I love the rain! People PAY to do exercise these days and that is why gyms proper. I do it on 2 kind of beds and the garden bed is also very rewarding. Give me gardening over running on a treadmill or pumping iron anytime. I won't pay to sweat. The sweat has to reward me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home