Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

RMR

I didn't want to wait any longer with RMR so I bought some yesterday at 2.8c. Today, before the market closed, it went up significantly from 2.7c to 3.2c. When you read the announcement AFTER the market closed, you will find an announcement indicating that it is heading the right direction with their expected discovery. You can be certain that there has been inside information. I am glad that I chose to buy before it jumped. I have missed the boat with SXX. But you cannot be in too many boats as each boat requires cash before you can jump into it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

Greenland!
Thought they were reluctant miners. Or is it only uranium that has them spooked? How did you pick this one before the announcement? I'm sure you're still following GGG. Another that had fallen off my radar but just having a look now, it too has done well in the last couple of months. Don't ask me for a tip for the next Melbourne cup or for that matter, even tomorrow's weather!

CRC all over the place since good announcement. Maybe even better tomorrow after DH utterance tonight.

NKP hammered today - I think a bit more than it should have been.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

That was luck but I also knew their drilling results will be coming through after the Proactive conference.

CRC? Buy if it falls below 19c. The market is crazy to sell it!

NKP? Market does not like negative legal issues but the really valuable deposit is untainted in the 2 tenements, unaffected by the ruling.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home