Club Mulgoa

Monday, November 29, 2010

KGD

I don't own any KGD. It was recently floated at $1.75 I think. It was expected to make stagging profit but it didn't. And then even after a good drilling results, it still can't make it over its float price.

On the Saturday before last, in the AFR, there was an article on how to pick which IPO is good and Kula Gold featured as an outstanding buy for all the good reasons... yet when it floated, the timing was not perfect. You can be sure that if the share price continues to fall or stagnate, my name will be on its register. I don't expect a roaring share price as it has been factored in. So if you want thrill, this is not the company.... unless new drilling results come through and show excellence. I have been picking up BSR which is dropping in share price for unknown reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home