Club Mulgoa

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Luck or reward?

While I am in KL with nothing much to do other than assisting with nursing my mother, I have time to assess my recent buys.

Am I lucky? I bought TRH for its potash in USA but suddenly it started to jump because it has gone into Columbian coal. Luck!

And then I put a low of SPM because of its world-class vanadium deposit in WA. I got the trough! But because it is the trough, I did not get all the shares. Still I won't complain as it has gone up >20% in such a short time.

I bought TPT recently because of its O&G off Morocco. It went down and down and then suddenly, it went up. Nothing yet but it went up... and so I am onto profit!

I topped up UNX recently because it is uncovering more uranium in Malawi. If I didn't, I would be nursing a much bigger loss. Uranium is the new gold...

MPO has gone up from $1.025 to $1.09 in a few days.

IMA has gone from a top up price of 41c to 49c.

But WGR has gone down a little.

There are too many to list but they sure beat the banks and blue chip miners! And better income than doing anaesthetic. Pity it is not as satisfying but I love the ease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home