Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MPO

This morning.... this is the share I am plunging into if the share price remains low

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/rebel-investors-fire-up-gas-energy-junior-molopo-with-bid-for-two-new-directors/story-e6frg8zx-1225975183044

I have shares in MPO bought a long time ago so I am on 3x what I paid for. But because the share price has been languishing and a group of good businessmen are agitating to get rid of an ineffectual chairmen, I expect the share price to jump after the shareholder revolt.... if successful.

This is THE line that caught my attention "Despite the fall in the share price, the company has recorded 500 per cent asset value growth in the past two years."
This is what I call "simple arithmetic" that even a primary school kid can understand.
- Show quoted text -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home