Club Mulgoa

Thursday, December 23, 2010

MMRO

A sudden plunge in MMR and MMRO this arvo. The latest news is just a report of drilling going on. They have not reached the gas destination yet. So this is either inside information that there is nothing in the seabed, ie no hydrocarbon or some investors panicking and taking profit. I am a cool 'risk taker'. Today, because of the plunge, I suddenly picked up more MMRO, a small parcel at a low price. So wish me luck but I don't need it. Based on seismic studies, I have a good chance of success but it is never absolute until the drilling hits gas. Next Wednesday, I will know! I expect there will be a trading halt ahead of the announcement. My huge investment (from near zero cost other than for the last 2 small parcels) will make me a lot or I could lose the lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home