Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MMR

In a few days time, I will know whether MMR will be my first twenty bagger or more. But it could also go to the dogs if no hydrocarbon is found. It has a few sites to drill but the market does not tolerate hype which amounts to hot air only at the first drill. I am taking the gamble. So confident that a fortnight ago, I topped up another small parcel when MMR fell rapidly from its peak to 78c. It went down further!

I assume no reader of my blog had been brave to buy MMR. So next week, you will either hear me bragging or cest la vie or inshallah! If gas is found, I am throwing a party! My MMR is capital neutral because I have sold shares to pay for the cost... except for the recent $2000 plus top up. I have a lot of MMR shares bought when no one wanted them!

Today, it produced another announcement; another hype from another 'independent' assessor. It is being compared with Gorgon and a Norwegian gas field! Em......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home