Club Mulgoa

Friday, January 14, 2011

AZXOA

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/13045/auzex-resources-intersects-bonanza-near-surface-gold-at-bullabulling-13045.html

Why didn't anyone buy AZXOA when I highlighted it in Sept 2010? It is up 63% since I bought it. And look at all subsequent announcements! The area is littered with gold.

Why did I buy AZXOA? Because I read in EKM (now is GOR) investor presentation and noticed AZX is much cheaper on an EV basis. I love cheap gold and if sellers don't want it, I am happy to accumulate it! Gold in Africa, Americas, Australia or China (now the world's biggest producer) has the same value.

If you buy a house in Sept 2010 at $1 million at my instigation and sell it today for $1.63 million, you need to give me a round the world first class ticket. But you won't. Because if you wait for a bit longer, you will get $2 million and you can buy me 2 first class tickets so that I can take my lover along. And don't forget some expenses too.

But never invest based on a gasman's word..... Alamak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home