Club Mulgoa

Monday, January 03, 2011

Nothing

Where do we go from here?

When lots and lots of IPOs come out, it is a warning bell. There must be plenty of money around with unrealistic optimism, like in 2007 according to RB. One IPO with Mongolian coal has gone from 20c to over 50c in a brief period. Yet today, a famous ex-broker from Patersons has suggested GMM. This has fallen in price.

There has been nothing on the market today. But if you look, you will see that Hang Seng was opened and DAX is trading, and later tonight, Wall Street will open. This shows you how hard working the people in HK and Germany are.

I had time today to sort out the paper work. There are lots. I have heaps of companies in my super fund portfolio but with about a quarter of them trading at over 100% over varying periods, I think my wife who does the account would not be screaming at me. Bring that down to 23 because MMR is going to plunge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home