Club Mulgoa

Saturday, January 01, 2011

PCL

I have no idea what is its timetable, ie when the drilling is going to be done. But for those who have bought this on the cheap, be very, very aware of what is happening to MMR. When it re-lists, it is going to be murdered because of so much hype and the first drilling showed up no hydrocarbon.

So, it is wise to at least re-coup your capital with PCL. Sell some to get your capital back or the lot to get a profit. And if you still really like this company's prospect, hope that the share price will fall and buy them back. And then enjoy the ride again and again.

For so many cowards who cannot handle losses, I strongly recommend selling while you are so far ahead. Share price often fall unless the company announces a good find. Greed by hoping for a much bigger profit is not a good investment strategy. Success with oil and gas exploration is not great even when surrounded by huge oil and gas fields. Look at MEO.

The best low risk investments are those where the deposit/mineral/oil/gas has already been discovered and the market just doesn't want the stocks. Good examples? But you could be too late now: BSR, SBL, SER, RRS, RMR, FNT, GOA, etc, etc. Investing is so easy but only if you are not so blind when you have vision. And some of my colleagues are deaf with no hearing loss!

Actually it is great; like my father who never heeded my medical advice. I am then not responsible for anything. After all, I am not a paid advisor. And I get nothing when there is any gain. My wife who cares for me is always worried I might be sued. And my readers' wives are wary about getting tips from a half-baked untrained tipster and only see the losses. So read and make your own decision. But it is best if you don't! This is only my financial diary and very few people knows about it.

What I tell you with absolute certainty is after staying in KL for 9 nights and doing nothing but help look after my ailing mother and eating, is that the best Malaysian food is in Club Mulgoa by a huge lead. Being a restaurateur is the last thing on my mind.... but our own food is so much tastier! My wife is THE best Malaysian cook. And I have yet to taste better satay than that which is rarely served in Club Mulgoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home