Club Mulgoa

Thursday, December 30, 2010

LRF and cynical remarks

Remember once upon a time when I suggested you buy a house at $640,000 when all the same houses in the neighbourhood are worth $960,000? That was in Jan 2010. But the bad news is, if you choose to sell, no one wants to buy it off you for other than $640,000. All your neighbours suffer from the same problem. Confucius says patience is a virtue. TT says cheap valuation is done by idiotic sellers. This AM, there are buyers for $990,00 but the houses in the same area is worth even more, possibly $1.2 or $1.3 million or more.

The rise makes my LRF parcels one of the biggest stocks at GSJBWere. And if another bidder comes along for RIV (LRF is a huge investor in it), then I can expect those houses to rise even further, referring to the actual buying price. Of course, the underlying value would go up even higher.

I am betting that no one bought LRF amongst my readers and I thank you for that! Less buyers means cheaper buying price for moi :-)

Seek anaesthetist's advice for anaesthesia... not the stock market! By the way, it is not flooding in Mozambique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home