Club Mulgoa

Saturday, February 05, 2011

RRSO

I am doing some basic data entry and came across a very unusual number of shares I topped up for RRSO. Usually, I buy in round numbers. When I looked at the chart, I realise that I have picked up those shares at its trough in Dec 2010. I RARELY collect shares at its trough and this is pure luck.

When I first bought a 5c on 22/11/2010, I told one of my colleagues at work that he should buy some, too because it is has 'unrisked' (don't ask me what it means!) huge amount of oil and gas to be discovered in Georgia and Puntland. Of course, share price often fall after I buy because it is nearly impossible to buy at trough. Then, I put a lower buy price and managed to pick a portion of what I ordered at 4.3c and failed to collect all I wanted when my order expired.

Today, RRSO is worth 8.9c.

It has a JV partner which is raising capital and I have applied for some but I don't know whether I will get any as I hold RRSO and not RRS shares. RMP is also giving priority to RRS shareholders. That new offer is at 20c against current market price of about 25c. It is a no-brainer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home