Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

STB

In late 2009, I bought my entitlement to STB at 20c. Today I sold that small parcel at $3.92 a share. And doing so, I have made a small profit AFTER accounting for the capital cost of my whole parcel of STB. The first lot were bought at 31.5c in June 2008.

So today, based on my own accounting method, my STB is "free of charge". Although small initially, after rising more than 10 times, it has become a significant parcel. And this parcel will continue to rise because it is currently, the world most valuable potash discovery.... because it is relative shallow, near a port and in a country which wants to tap on its mineral wealth. Em.... it is Eritrea.

One reason why it jumped a lot in the last week is because D&D (a popular share tipster) has made it its "company of the month". So I benefited :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home