Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

ZGM

When I bought this stock, the CEO says any buyer would wonder why the share price was so low. Worse still, the share price went down further. So I topped up. Good announcements initially did little to the share price. And I often ponder what the CEO would think.

Today, I would say the CEO and I agree with each other, with further good announcements to be expected. 77% paper gain is a great result after only 4 months.

The cleverest thing is I bought the first tranche based on my own assessment after an ASX announcement by the company. The next lot was bought with prompting by RB. So thank you RB; you have made me a lot of profit. He featured the company shortly after in his Pure Speculation column in The Australia. So readers, forget about reading the sports section on Monday. It is far more rewarding for yourself to read RB's article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home