Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Short term vision, RMP, RRSO

How can a leader of a country use mercenaries to kill his fellow citizens who are protesting unarmed? That usually marks the beginning of his ending. The people who control funds only see the markets in the short term. Hence, when they sell, I love to buy... if I have the cash. What I have spend on recently have done well so I cannot complain that I have no spare cash.

The best thing about RMP is, it is exploring for oil in Georgia. Based on Russian technology which claims >80% success rate, I am hopeful RMP and my RRSO will do well with their wells. The drilling rig has been secured so it is a matter of time before the result comes through. It will either be Paspaley pearls for her or longer working hours for me. No, it is going to be a pink diamond for her whatever the result :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home