Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 07, 2011

ABU

At 4c a share, I have collected nearly 30% profit. That is better than being in the red for a long time. In the last 8 months, I have bought 7 parcels of ABU because I firmly believe the drilling results are too good for the share price. And it took such a long time to be proved correct. I have never sold a single parcel. Currently, it looks like I am the sole person holding shares in ABU among those who read my blogsite. Today, with the market having a dramatic fall, ABU stayed firm at 4c.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

Nearly Terry. I have some ABU as well. Bought at 2.6, sold at 3.8 and bought back same size parcel at 3.4. I like this one so far.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Quite smart for a surgeon! Most are oblivious to investing.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home