Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

China

Some day, the PM of Australia will make an emotional speech at the People Republic Great Hall in Beijing like the one Julia made in the Congress...

China's rare trade deficit today made a huge dent to my portfolios. I was at work when the fall occured. This is the BEST time to buy because it is only temporary. Because I need dough to meet floats (PWN and Musgrave) and entitlements (SBL), I sold off my CPU shares today. It is up 60% (excluding dividends) but that is since 2005. So it isn't a great performance but considering the intervening GFC, it isn't bad.

I collected more BSR at 11.5c, MAT at 28c (but not all shares I bid for) and MNB at 49c. MAT was picked up because I read in AZX's Investor Presentation which showed its EV/Oz Au is the cheapest of the lot on the chart. Well, we will see!

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110216/pdf/01151631.pdf

All the futures are pointing towards a terrible opening for world stock markets. China is that significant now and it won't be long before she sets up a military base here... and be received warmly just like the Yanks. Em....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home