Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

ELM

How smart I feel! I am ahead of D&D's tip this week. I bought ELM when BHP made an offer to buy Potash Corp. I bought ELM and TRH and both have done well. And even GMM is onto the green zone.

Because D&D, like DH in Eureka Report, has a big following, tomorrow ELM will buy me a few more Paspaley pearls. Ooops! ELM is in my super portfolio :-) It has gone up by 3x, bought between Aug 2010 and Jan 2011.

I assume no one followed me into potash except for one person with GMM. Sad... after all my trumpeting. That is alright. I got to top up with ELMO with less competition. And I also topped up my TRH.

There is also another company looking for potash in Kazakhstan and another in Brazil. Both have gone too berserk for me to even consider. If I want to buy potash, I buy PWN (going to be floated and I get priority allocation because of my holdings in IMA) and GMM.

Sometimes, I think my readers think that I only highlight my great successes. Of course, I have failures but when I look at what I have bought in the last 12 months, there have been a large number of stocks that have gone up by >50%. A few went backwards, but top ups or new stocks have rewarded me very well. I post before or shortly after I buy so you can see for yourself which stocks have kaput or which have performed. I have a lot to thank RB, ASX Guru, Proactive, Minesite's Our Man in Oz, Mineweb, Hotcopper (some contributors) and ASX announcements but not so much DH recently. The newspapers just give me base information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home