Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

TRF and EDE, tale of two share tipsters.

Read my posting "What I would buy in down market". I still cannot understand why TRF is so low and has been falling.

Now, just because DH asks the same question in Eureka Report tonight, the share price will jump tomorrow. His readers have to pay... while clubmulgoa.blogsite.com is free. I feel smart to be ahead of him.

I also predicted ASX Guru will gloat about EDE. He deserves that right and he also restated that he expects it to be a 10-bagger. Aussies are smart but they prefer to play sports. Mamma Mia! The technology invented by EDE is brilliant. What I don't know is whether other companies are doing similar invention. By the way, watch TAS. It owns a chunk of EDE and its share price went AWOL.

Remember: buy good shares when people are dumping them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home