Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

IMA

Very few people like IMA but don't ask me why. Its mineral sand tenements are full of mineral sands. Zircon is very valuable. Iluka made heaps of $$$ out of mineral sands.

And from IMA, I got shares in MAU which has almost doubled.

Those on its register on Jan 27 will get priority for Potash West which is going to be spun off soon. I am definitely buying even if the ASX crashes. And I have two separate parcels of IMA. Some day, I will be able to tell people that you should have bought IMA a long time ago.... Some day soon, I hope.

The IMA head honcho gave a great presentation in 2008 at an AMEC meeting but the share price eventually fell. I topped up again in 2010 thrice, none profitable! Malaysian and Singaporean interest abound in this stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home