Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

STB.... and GMM

Wow! It has jumped again today. Now I am onto 19x my buy price. To think, I harboured a loss for a long, long time but with confidence.

Another leap by STB and a speeding ticket from the ASX. Don't be surprised if surreptitiously a big miner appears on the horizon to take over. STB owns the shallowest world-class potash deposit... near a port. And there is a nice nickel deposit to boot in WA.

When the potash is actually sold, then I expect the price to go even higher. This stock is with my super fund portfolio, so no Paspaley pearls for the wife.

Anyone reading this note, be aware that virtually all potash stocks that I know of have gone up and up... except GMM, down and down with its tenements in Mongolia. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! GMM's market capitalisation is under $6 million. It is possible that the board is unrealistic or not truthful about its real potential. Never fully trust any board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home