Club Mulgoa

Monday, February 28, 2011

STB

In June 2008, I paid 31.5c for STB. And the price drifted down to 20c for the entitlement which I bought in Dec 2009. I have sold the small entitlement parcel recently and I have recouped all my capital cost for STB. So my STB shares are "free". My original parcel has gone up by 17x. Just today, the share price went up by 49c.

This is my greatest return of all my shares.

For those interested in potash, have a close look at GMM.... It is floundering! But why???? Potash and Mongolia - these are hot features and exist in GMM and the share price is down! One "bad" shallow drilling announcement with no bearing on the expected deeper potash deposit has punished the share price of the company. At least it gave me opportunities to top up and top up. I love idiotic sellers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home