Club Mulgoa

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Potash

Fortis Mining went up from 21c to nearly $4 in 3 months. STB went up to nearly $7 from 26c but over a longer period.

GMM went down and stayed down for a long time. I yelled out loud and many times but only one other person saw AND acted on my notes. It will be down on Monday because of world sentiment. But when that has settled, I don't know where GMM is going...

RWD had a speeding ticket for its inaccessible potash in Lake Disappointment. The board does not know how to negotiate with the aborigines. Yet the share price jumped up. I firmly believe the natives should get a good cut of the profit and good training with the jobs offered to them. It is THEIR land. I have already ditched my RWD shares over that issue... at a loss.

In some ways, I am glad that I am a gasman. If I were to be a financial adviser, I would be a bankrupt with so few people listening to my recommendations. But at the same time, I am glad few listen... I get to buy with fewer bidders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home