Club Mulgoa

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Potash - ELM GMM TRH STB

Potash is going to make me a lot of dough. For such a small investment, they have all raced away recently.

Once upon a time, I was lamenting why no one wants GMM. But why should I lament? If few people like it, I do! So I have topped up 5 times. Now it is nearly 40% over my average buy price.

That is my worst performing potash stock. TRH is up >160%, ELM is up 5x and STB is up 13X. Only STB was bought more than a year ago.

The best news is there is more potash to be discovered for all of them. RWD looks like it will race away tomorrow because it has finally TALKed to the natives. The board seemed not to realize that you need to compensate with a bigger profit. So I sold a long time ago but I might look at buying back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home