Club Mulgoa

Friday, May 20, 2011

CDU

What a great announcement recently! But there have been so many "hoaxes" from WM that the market has a deep mistrust of his "good" news. Normally, share price would jump with the grade of gold found, including the shallowness and thickness.

Is it time to jump back in again? I don't know the answer, having been burnt before. But I am a risk taker. Two sets of drilling results near each other do not make this a major discovery. It could just be a rich short vein of rich gold deposit. But an overseas investor Oceanwide is pumping into CDU at $3.80 a share and is now its biggest shareholder.

All these are too suspicious? I find it hard to believe CDU can disappoint twice and get away with it. Hence I am putting a low bid for more CDU. Someday, I will know if I had been an idiotic buyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home