Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PIROA

So easy to make money sometimes. I was pondering a short while ago whether I was the idiotic buyer or the seller was idiotic. I used logic to top up my PIROA and today, I can enjoy a first class trip somewhere with my lover paid for by this fool. With this kind of announcement, unless market sentiment or POG plunges, then PIROA is not going to tumble again.

For those who want an education, I suggest you do a search at Club Mulgoa and see how I traded in PIROA, i.e., the reason for buying it.

Did anyone buy PIROA or PIR recently? I think I will have to offer sympathy all round... Most investors are very nervous about putting money into falling stocks. But it is important to know why it is falling, whether it has fallen too far... and what is the management doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home