Club Mulgoa

Monday, May 30, 2011

GOR

The article in Eureka Report today on GOR is too late! It is so far behind. It used to be EKM.



This article came out in Sept 2010!

http://www.minesite.com/nc/minews/singlenews/article/eleckra-is-starting-to-unlock-an-entirely-new-gold-belt-stretching-north-from-anglos-massive-tropi/1.html

Of course, I have made a huge profit out of it. But most investors do not listen to twilight anaesthetist who have highlighted financial articles. I bought at a very low price and was brave enough to top up. I recently exercised the options.

Some of my old email readers bought some shares that I recommended and they made a loss. So extrapolating it, most no longer follow my blog. Yet, I have made large gains from investments in West Africa and Mongolia. I have losses too but the spectacular profits have overshadowed the losses, even when the resource sector was badly hit. I continued to invest recently when the market was hit hard. I put very low bids and still collect some shares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home