Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GMM

Look at the share price today! Potash yet to be confirmed but it is near its market. I would have topped up if I was watching it.

Yesterday, I was telling my colleagues that it is crazy that Indian and Chinese companies with loads of cash are not bidding for cheap Aussie companies.

If I am in the finance industry, this is where I will make my $$$ by marketing cheap Aussie miners to rich overseas companies. If Aussies don't want them, you might as well sell them abroad.

The only explanation I have for today's fall is because the drilling results are known to insiders and they are selling ahead of the bad results. But this is illegal. So if everything is above board, then the fall should present another opportunity to top up. I love idiotic sellers but I fear insiders. Their activities are very difficult to expose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home