Club Mulgoa

Friday, May 27, 2011

PWN and EQN

This floated recently and promptly went under water. I was a privileged buyer but nothing profitable! However, like all potash stocks, you have to wait for the next wave of buyers. China's drought will affect the demand but when the rain comes, it will need potash by the tanker loads.

As a famous local surgeon once said, "Never worry too much about drought; after a long drought, it will be broken by the rain".

So I topped up my PWN last week at 17c and it is now 19c. By next year, I hope to say that I wish I topped up more. But one has only so much cash....

I will have a lot more in a few days or a few weeks time. EQN is taken over by Barrick Gold which wants to diversify into other metals. I made >150% profit on it. Mind you, it was a loss for quite a while when GFC hit until copper was actually produced. Patience and logical faith do pay in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home