Club Mulgoa

Sunday, January 29, 2012

KMC and LSA

At its lowest point, I received a question asking me that if there is one stock he should buy, which one should it be. When I saw LSA plunged to 70c due to some idiots selling, I wrote that this is THE one to get and do it quickly before other buyers jump in to pick the available cheap shares.

I had already bought some earlier on that morning at a higher price. So I put in another bid and collect more at 70c.

Today, within 7 months, it has peaked at over $1.10. The numbers in announcements and company information are so easy to decipher. Why people won't buy is a mystery to me. There is another stock in the same shoe... KMC. This one has fallen and fallen and is still below my last lowest buy price. Why idiots are selling? You will have to ask the contents in their rectums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home