Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

VOR

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120118/pdf/423t79d4dz1gq3.pdf

Now you know why it has been rising and rising recently. How do you stop leakage of inside information? This stock is going to be eaten up by another company, most likely Asian-based.

I don't highlight this stock because it is difficult to buy when the share price kept rising and rising and rising. And when it falls, sentiment is so bad that in the short term, your spouse won't be happy with me if you bought.

I even ignored the rights issue.... because I bought it more AFTER the share price fell below it!

I have made more than 250% on this stock but I was lucky as it kept finding more minerals. However, if you have read what I wrote about Mongolian stocks, this is one that kept mostly going up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home