Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Down stocks

Today, I picked up 3 top-ups. I can't resist when the price is down or near the trough.

I read WWI's announcement last Monday. If you read in between the lines, you will see artisanal miners (thieves who help themselves to surface gold) digging in its tenement in Irian Jaya. The best bit is these robbers are using helicopters to ferry their equipment and other necessities. What does this mean? For me, it means "buy some more!". I have been making a loss with WWI but it is better to buy when the price is cheap or when it is falling in market value.

I also collected TRF because what it found recently could be enticing to the big boys.

When the share price of AMX is below the SPP price, I would rather buy it on the market especially if institutions and sophisticated investors had paid more for it just before the SPP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home