Club Mulgoa

Saturday, March 17, 2012

GTE

For the slow movers, here is a highly speculative but very exciting stock. GTE is near SFR's Degrussa copper mine (which has just recently started production). Neighbors are starting to run up when they hit rich copper deposits. I have missed on those but it is impossible to jump into bed with every holder of tenement around SFR. In fact, ALY has been making me losses for a long while now.

I bought GTE when it was worth something, when it was worth nothing and when it was grossly ignored. I was even given free options and free in-specie shares in it. And I have 2 separate parcels of it. When it was running hot, it was molten hot but the share price has cooled a lot.

Most investors are pretty ignorant of what it promises. Its tenement appears to have much bigger lodes of the copper (and ?gold) than SFR but only by special surveillance techniques. So after the drilling has started and the analyses have been performed in a laboratory, then you will know whether it is a copper El Dorado or a junkyard. I have buckled up for the ride and topped up during bad troughs but not recently :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home