Club Mulgoa

Saturday, March 17, 2012

REE stocks

Early Dec 2011, I dumped all my LYC stocks. When political interference comes into focus with any stock, sentiment and illogical valuation start to meddle with the share price... but I like REE stocks. Explorers rarely make profit unless you bought when they were tiddlers. However, once the prospect of mining-and-processing it comes into the equation, then the share price will start to lift.

GGG (in Greenland but it got bashed due to its uranium position) and GBE (in southern Africa) have been uncovering more and more REEs. NTU is finding more of the better valued HREE in Australia. In November 2011, I took position in ALK. Timing is rarely perfect so I sustained a loss for a while. But as the market realizes that the future prospect is good, this stock is starting to run up. I didn't even know that I have entered the green zone with it until Our Man In Oz pointed it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home