Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PIROA

The history of this stock is interesting for me. I dumped all my ordinary shares (at a nice profit) when it had a lousy drilling result. But when directors started to amass shares in it after that event, I also joined in but I topped up only the options which were much cheaper. It would be very expensive to exercise them because it is 20c a piece.

Best of all, I had the opportunity to top up. So today, with a near 15% jump, it has become the second biggest parcel in my super fund, having risen 581% since 2010, It is not far from being the top stock.

My suspicion is there will be a takeover as a stock rarely rises like this unless there is rotten inside information.

In the meantime, AZH plunged before the decent announcement this arvo and BSR continues to drop. It is all very puzzling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home